if you dont have me on facebook you are probably not missing out on any posts but the comment section is important too lmao
I went to the Renaissance faire dressed as a warrior. I had a real sword with me, too. I was standing (in character) next to a sword-fighting ring, where kids of all ages got the chance to pick up a sword and challenge the champion. Some woman walks by, with her little girl. The girl starts walking towards the ring, saying she wants to fight. But the mom pulled her away hella sharply, and was like, “That’s for boys.” You don’t want to be a BOY, do you?” And the girl looked around and saw me. I think she thought I was a boy; I had my hair in a ponytail, and was wearing a hood. So she comes up to me and asks me, “Do you think girls can be fighters, too?” And her mom looks like she’s silently gloating. Like she thinks I’m going to say no. So I take off my hood, untie my hair so that it flows freely, and kneel before her. And I’m like, “Milady, anyone can be a fighter.” I swear, the look on that mother’s face made my day.
Rebloging for A+ gif use
Guys, quick lil survey what should I wear to buzz beach ball (aka arctic monkeys, weezer and the 1975 +more)
- it was against the rules to get lyrics written out yesterday, but patrick was at the end of the line so i'm like, hey, might as well try, right?
- me: could you write something out for me quick?
- patrick: yeah yeah shhh c'mere shh super secret what's up
- me: could you write "we're falling apart to half time?"
- patrick: done!
- my mom: that's against the rules, sarah!
- patrick in this super deep super serious voice: you're going to jail, sarah.
Touching pictures of a mother panda and her young cub